Monday, September 01, 2008

Well I guess thats summer done with then

I did something when I got out of my car without my coat when I got to work this morning that I haven't done in a while. I shivered. It was actually cold enough that I shivered. I pulled my coat on pretty sharpish at that point but looking into the cloudy and dark sky I couldn't help but wonder if Summer was finally up now we were in September.

My fears seemed to be proven a few hours later as it started to rain and it hasn't stopped. It's not light rain but then again it's not really heavy rain, just medium rain that is really really dreary and seems to suck the life out of everything leaving everything depressed...

Gosh I'm being cheerful today aren't I? That's a rhetorical question by the way as I'm well aware that last paragraph could in now way be described as cheerful.

However on the plus side we got some very cool Sweatshirts from work today, for free! Which always makes good things seem so much better and with the weather the way it is we've probably recieved them just in time.

Also I'm glad to see that at least some of my more vocal readers (i.e leaving commets) seem to be coming back. Thank you for coming back. It gets a bit worrying when theres no comments, you start to wonder if your talking to yourself.

Grumpy has enrolled Owen into a dog training class. To be perfectly honest at this point I'm not sure who will be training who, but I guess we'll see.

I'm writing this post in Grumpys office. Looking out the window it is still raining and it seems to be getting very windy too. I'm hoping it clears up for tomorrow morning. If it's one thing I don't like it's driving in rain. Of course I have the horrible feeling the schools might be back tomorrow which will mean a end to nice clear roads and a search for sense of patience as I try to get used to sitting in traffic jams again.

Oh well, at least Institute will be starting again soon.

later folks!

No comments: