Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Round 3. Fight!

Well my Orks will once again be venturing onto the field of battle tomorrow to face off againist Engineseers Tau once more. With the score currently standing at one win to the Orks and both sides earning a tactical Draw theres still everything to play for. Will it be bragging rights for the Orks or dignity salvaged for the Tau? Tune in tomorrow to find out.

Top secret project one has inspired me to start doing something else. So look out for Top Secret projects three, four and five debuting around Christmas time. And no I will not tell you what they are before then otherwise it will spoil them. I know I keep dangling this in front of you all like a tease but Top secret project one is still on course to be revealed by the end of September.

I just hope after all the build up you find it worth the wait!

Grumpy and I popped round to Tap Dances new place this evening to help fix a couple of lights, put up a bookcase and help put up the bed. We're getting quite good at doing all these jobs round the house. Or should I say other peoples houses as we never seem to have much luck with getting things done round here.

Asides from that it's been another rather dreary day. It's been raining on and off for most of the day. Heck on the weather home from work there was thunder and lightning!

I don't suppose the day was helped by me being in a well for want of a better term " Post conference slow down" I had just a great time there and met all these new people and chatted and had fun etc and came home, to well the same old same old really. But I guess I have nobody to blame for that but myself. I've jsut felt a bit drained and that my get up and go has certainly got up and gone. Hopefully when Institute starts again and maybe, just maybe some more YSA stuff will get going, things will get better. I'm getting a bit fed up of the whole get up, go to work, come home, go to bed, get up, go to work, etc, etc routine at the moment.

anyway, enough whining for today.

later folks!

No comments: