Monday, September 15, 2008

Lets not do this again

It was a real struggle getting up this morning. I know I've said that before but this morning it really really was. The drive into work wasn't too fun either as my ipod suddenly decided to start acting up and refused to play anything whatsoever. I'm not sure what happened there and I'm still trying to figure out what's going on there.

I finally arrived at work to realise that getting through the day was probably going to involve a fair amount of sugar and or caffine.

And it then proceeded to turn into one of those days. In fact I suppose I could say it turned into 'that one day' as it went absoutly mental. It didn't seem to stop once, I just seemed to be hit with thing and thing and thing and I seemed to spend a large chunk of the day having to rush through stuff as quickly as possible just to be ready for the next thing to come along!

At least the trip home was fairly okay. It as slow as the traffic was heavy but at least it kept moving.

I've just been having a easy night, basically keeping myself busy doing nothing as the saying goes. At least institute starts again on Wednesday which will give me a chance to get out of the house for once :-)

Anyway,

Later folks!

No comments: