Monday, September 01, 2008

Not feeling the sympathy for him right now

In the news today apparently Hip-hop star P. Diddy has been forced to stop using his private jet due to rising fuel costs.

According to the report he had previously used his own aircraft to travel between New York and Los Angeles twice a month, but he has now vowed to use commercial flights only.

In a YouTube video, filmed as he boarded an American Airlines plane, he complained: "Gas prices are too high."He added: "I want to give a shout-out to all my Saudi Arabian brothers and sisters and all my brothers and sisters from all the countries that have oil. If y'all could please send me some oil for my private jet, I would truly appreciate it. Can you believe this? I'm actually flying commercial, that's how high gas prices are."

Speaking as a guy who had to spend £23 to get half a tank of petrol this morning
" My hearts bleeds that you are unable to fill your private jet with enough fuel to make round trips across a continent and that you have to fly first class on a commercial airliner. I'm sure that somehow you will find at least a bit of solace in all that money you have lying around as your thoughts won't be occupied with how to make a pay cheque last all month."

pillock!

No comments: