Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Have Battlewagon, Will travel. Have Deffkopta will blow stuff up

I know I promised a photo of what I built at the weekend. I'm sure those of you in the know will think it's cool and those of you not in the know will wonder just what the heck it is! Suffice to say it's a model for one of my wargaming armies. It's called a 'battlewagon' and is for my Ork army. Before anybody asks it is not finished and has a long way to go painting wise before it is.
And whilst I was converting that, I also converted these
A Warbuggy and skorcha! When I say I converted the models what that means is I used other kits and bits and pieces which are used to make something else and used them to make some different.
I know it's sad and geeky but hey based on the blog title you should expect some of that from time to time.
And here is the start of my two Deffkopta squadrons as well. And to translate that into non geek they are what they look like and are basically attack helicopters. I'll just hasten to add that none of these models are totally finished yet which is why they are at work so I can paint during my lunch times.


Later folks!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey my friend Saxon...I haven't been reading in a while...have had a hard time keeping up with it all.

You are really talented at these little models...have you ever though about changing careers and going into architecture?

Saxon said...

Yaah! Your back Alice. I was worried I might have scared you or 'bored' you off :-)

Don't worry about not keeping up with things. The only posts I would recommend that you read are the ones from August about the National YSA conference. I think you'll like them.

Saxon said...

and no I haven't thought about going into architecture.