Saturday, September 20, 2008

Locked up

Well it's pretty much a standard Saturday today. Although I kept my looking around the shops to a minimum in case it tempted me to spend money I don't have. I hate Five week months!

Although we were delayed slightly this morning as when we went to leave Grumpy thought I had already gone outside and also went outside locking the door behind him. And of course with the news doors we have you can only open them if you have a key, which prompted a mad hunt around the house for my keys so I could let myself out of the house!

Petrol Prices have started to come down again as the supermarkets have started a 'price war', it's all the way down to £1.08. Of course as oil is going up again I'm sure it's going to rise again soon. It's funny how when oil rises the price goes up immediatly but when the prices go down the petrol companies always insist it takes 4 to 6 weeks for any drop to be reflected at the pumps. There might well be a good technical reason why this is the case or it could just be that their ripping us off.

You decide!

I spent most of the afternoon reading and doing some painting. Boring I know but it's just been one of those days.

later folks!

No comments: