Monday, September 22, 2008

Morning Races

Owen now has a new game that he likes to play. Well at least he likes to play it, it's currently driving Grumpy up the wall. His game? Well it's grabbing the post as soon as it comes through the door and running off with it. So the arrival of the post room is now the signal for the race to the door to start. Unfortunatly for Grumpy, Owen is currently a lot faster then he is. Which means he has to spend lots of time looking for the post each morning.

David Blaine has just started his latest stunt in the USA. Apparently he's going to spend sixty hours hanging upside down. Well I can't help but wonder why? And what does this prove? and if he may end up considering it one of those things that seemed like a good idea at the time.

Slightly bad news today. Although Bosslady is returning to the UK to visit over Christmas she won't be coming near this part of the country. There is a possibilty that we might be able to go down and see her down south but that's going to depnd on what she's up to and when she comes. Of course the other problem is work in the sense that it will be almost impossible to get anytime off over christmas so if she comes at the 'wrong time' I will be outta luck. Which would be a shame at so many people go over to the US and don't seem to come back!

Of course this prompted a fresh round of jokes from Grumpy who offered if he paid for a air fare to Utah as it might help me being a English guy in the US. He then added that it would be money well spent if it helped 'get rid of me'. I declined his offer with a well aimed throw of a cushion at his head that I wasn't that desperate. Yet.... and he might want to make the offer again in a year :-)

I know I promised a picture of my latest modelling project today but I left it on my painting station at work which makes taking a photo when my cameras at home a mite difficult.

Speaking of work it was a regular Monday asides from it being really, really, really busy and it's not going to die down for the rest of the week for reasons I can't go into as it is work related. Suffice to say I have a HUGE amount of work to do by the end of the week. It's going to be tight but I will do it. Heck I'm determined to do it. It might not be too glamarous work but it is important but I'm determined to show I can deliver to a tight time limit when it's needed.

anyway,

Later folks!

No comments: