Sunday, September 21, 2008

Blank Brain, blank blog title

It's been another one of those days where I've been sitting here for ages trying to think of a post title, let alone thinking of what to write!

Church was okay. Although it had a little feeling of 'groundhog day' about it. I didn't feel like I got anything out of the sacrement meeting talks or the sunday school lesson. On the plus side the priesthood lesson was good and gave me a few things to think about.

Only one more week until the students are back and that should hopefully give me some more people to talk to 'yah!". Which on a related note Social still isn't talking to me. I think I've got to face facts now and realise I have three options. 1) 'Corner her' as it were and see if she will tell me what the problem is as I have no idea as I did everything she asked. 2) Accept that she's decided to doesn't want to be friends anymore and I just move on or 3) Continue to wait as her friend and hope that one day she will come round.

I'm still not sure which to go with mind you. But I think I'll need to make a decision soon.

I've spent most of the afternoon model making. Yes, yes, geeky I know but I was in one of those kind of moods where I just had to build something. I should be able to post some pictures tomorrow once it's finished and undercoated.

Well it's Monday tomorrow, time for another week of work and all the challenges that will bring. But hey it's fun and I'm basically paid to talk about my hobby all day. So I can't complain :-)

later folks!

No comments: