Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Empty Mind, random thoughts

I don't know what it's been about today but it's taken me nearly twenty minutes of sitting here thinking before I've been able to start writing this blog post. And how do I start it? Talking about how I had no idea what to write about, so I've basically just talking about how I'm writing about how I had nothing to write.

argghhh... Me just made head hurt!

But seriously it's just seemed to be a very long day indeed. Hopefully it's just because it's mid week and everything will get better from here on in.

Well thats what I'm hoping at least.

Well it was Mike balls first day or rather his 2nd first day if you want to be technical and it was very odd seeing him back in the office. Epecially as so much has changed since he left, mainly the ever so small change of us being in a completly different building! He did say he was feeling a bit guilty about his leaving presents and did wonder if he should give them back. We assured him he didn't have to... As long as he brings in cake on Friday.

Mmmm cake!

Irony decided to help me along with my trip into institute this evening as I was hoping to get there on time as I would be running things. So of course I ended up getting to Leicester massivly early and I mean early. Nearly an hour early thanks to the roads being the emptyist I've ever seen.

Insititute was fun, but it made me realise that I don't really know anyone there now that well and I'm going to have to work on rectiving that otherwise it's going to get very hard to keep going each week.

The activity afterwards was a interesting variation on the choclate game. there was a bowl in the centre with MMs instead of the usual bar of choclate. When a person rolled a six on the dice they had to try to pick the mm's out of the bowl and put them in a cup one at a time by using a straw and sucking through it. They kept going until another person rolled a six and so on and so. It was a lot of fun.

I gave a lift home to a couple of the YSA, which I get the feeling I will be doing a lot more of now Engineseer is gone. I got home to discover however I had left my scriptures at the stake centre. Argghh! That's the second time I've done that. I'm such a muppet sometimes! Hopefully they will still be there next week. But I do have another set I can read in the meantime.

2 comments:

Enginseer said...

ahh the YSA were back at institute i see! Who did you give a lift to? are the students back yet? Am i asking enough questions?

Saxon said...

Ryan and his wife whose name has just got right out of my head D'oh! No their not back yet and no probably not but at least your asking more then everybody else and Black widow :-)