Friday, September 26, 2008

Haven't the foggiest

If there was ever a indication that Summer has gone and winter is upon us, (I know it's technically autumn but theres not much difference here in the UK) the change of weather is almost certainly it. And boy has the weather changed. When I got up this morning I discovered that it was foggy. Really, really foggy. Which prompted a very slow drive into work, peering out into the fog in a effort to see other cars and hoping that all the usual idiot drivers had decided to stay home in bed.

Work was good today as well. I've managed to get all I needed to do this week done, so I think I can safely say, Yaah me! Now it's the weekend, time to relax for two days, forget about work and generally try and get something constructive done.

I'm going out this evening ( rare event I know) which is why todays post is a lot earlier then usual. A group of YSA are going to get something to eat and then go to the cinema. Which will be nice as we haven't had a full YSA cinema trip for quite sometime.

Anyway,

Later folks!

No comments: