Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Just another Groundhog wednesday

It looks like I might have started to catch the beginnings of my first 'winter bug' as I woke up with a very sore throat this morning. Fortunatly we're well stocked with lemsips and throat sweets so I was able to take some to work to get through the day.

And a very busy day it was too. I'm working flat out right now to try and get everything done and I am actually managing it, so I'm feeling rather pleased with myself right now. Hopefully I will be able to keep on target and get everything else done too!

The trip into Leicester for Insitute took a bit longer this week but I still got there in plenty of time. However we were very thin on the ground tonight as we only had half the number of people we had there last week. I've no idea where they've all gone.

Bro H also announced that the Friday forum to be held in Leicester during October will be the last Friday forum ever. Which has seriously upped the pressure on us to do a good activity. The class president will be under a lot of pressure to deliver the goods as it were.

But wait we haven't got a class president anymore.

So who does that leave?

The Sectary and the Liberian to organise things. And that would be EP and...

me....

On dear....................................

We did have a new student there tonight who will be going to Loughborough Uni which means he's in our ward. Yaah! He will henceforth be referred to as Chemistry as he's studying Medical Chemistry and is going to be studying here for five years!

The activity after the lesson was a huge amount of fun. It was Ultimate frisbee in the cultural hall, without the frisbee :-) We used this soft rocket thing, which is basically a ball shape with fins attached, in place of a frisbee. I may have ended up looking like a total muppet running around but I have to admit it was a awful lot of fun.

anyway,

Later folks!

No comments: