Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's time for a geek moment

As regular readers will know I paint and collect wargames. Now although I have several 'armies' and panted a lot of models I've never got round to actually creating a table to play on. It's always seemed to get pushed to the back of my 'will do someday list'. Even though when I do get round to doing one it probably will be nowhere near as cool as this table at work. Well I used to think that ruined cathedral was cool until I saw this new board which has jsut gone into the gaming hall.
Now to give you an idea of scale each of the boards measure 6 foot by 4 foot.
So yes that means that spread across three tables this fortress is 'huge' even by gaming standards.
Now if only I can get enough people together to play a big enough game...

No comments: