Monday, September 29, 2008

Must resist the time waster...

Well before I start todays post I just thought I'd mention that according to Blogger this is post 601. Which is just wow, I never thought I'd still be doing it after this long.

Anyway back on target as the saying goes, with it being a Monday it seemed a little harder then usual to get out of bed but I guess it always seems harder to get out of bed to go to work after having time off. One of the unwritten rules of life I guess.

It was busy as usual but I was feeling quite pleased with myself as I managed to get the huge pile of work to do well under control by mid morning. Even a couple of unexpected major problems didn't cause too much hassle. What made the day even better was that I will be recieving some free models ( don't ask it will take far too long) as it also seems that my attempts at networking seem to be paying off as I might be able to blag a few new shiny things from somebody else tomorrow too.

Hmmm shiny :-)

I did make a big mistake this evening as I found a game whilst searching in Grumpys office that I had bought quite sometime ago and I had never got round to installing. I decided to put it on just so I have a quick play and see what it was like.

Yess..... I really should have known better shouldn't I. 2 hours later I looked up from the screen where my forces were busy invading the enemy base and realised I really should have remembered that RTS games are fun. But their also immense time wasters...

I must remember that tomorrow.

Well institute on Wednesday. Theres still no news about a new class president so it will once again be down to me. The Liberian to organise things. Well that and the last Friday forum ever.
No pressure there then hey? Although DB did make me smile on Sunday when I announced to our YSA class about the last ever Friday forum and that it would be on the 10th October. He promptly asked what day that would be then suddenly realised that the clue was in the title...

Anyway,

Later folks.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Funny how those other extra activities have a way of taking over our time!

And, hey.... if you are always chosen to be the class pres or such...must be because you are so AWESOME.

Yeah, yeah.... I know... a little on the cliche... Awesome that is. But really...one who is great will be given great things.

No?

((wink))

Saxon said...

yes indeed.

I hadn't thought of it that way but I guess it's as likely a reason as anything else :-)