Tuesday, June 02, 2009

You don't say

Now I know that they have to include legal disclaimers in magazines, newspapers and films these days but sometimes the end result can be very funny.

For example at the end of Terminator 3, a move that tells the story of the end of the world and rise of evil machines yet it still has that legal disclaimer " All the characters and events in this film are fictional, any resembelance to real people or events is entirely coincedental".

Which I'm not totally sure but I'm fairly certain the end of the world hasn't happened yet. Or maybe it has and my observational skills totally suck!

It was yet another Hot day today. Fortunatly the traffic seems to be getting lighter as the schools start to wind down for the summer holidays. It should only be another three or four weeks before the roads get very clear indeed.

Institute tomorrow, after that we only have another two classes then it will be all over for the summer. Which will be weird as I'll get Wednesday nights back. I'll probably waste the first couple just trying to think of something to do.

C'est la vie I guess.

Later folks!

No comments: