Monday, June 01, 2009

Funny what you forget

It was another Hot day today which reminded me of two things that I seem to forget every year over the winter. First even though my car has fans which are supposed to blow cold air, when you get stuck in a traffic jam in hot weather their not that useful in the slightist and secondly as my room faces the sun all day by the time I get home in the evening it's pretty much like a darn over in there.

Still it was good to get back to work, plus the next one of my project s has arrived from the printers. Which means three have been completed and sent out so far and another two are in the early stages of production. So as you can imagine I'm feeling a little bit smug with myself right now.

But I'm making sure I'm not too smug as I don't want pride to cometh before a fall.

Another sign that summer is now certainly here is the Ice cream man has started coming round the offices. Not in a van mind you as that would be crazy ( and a bit pointless to mention as I'm sure you already figured that out. He's actually a guy from the catering team who pushes round a huge trolley with a giant ice box full of asorted ice cream goodness. Which we try our level best to ignore unless we give into temptation. Which I won't.

Hmmm ice cream...........

Wait where was I?

Oh yes the picnic, ( pics of which you can see below) at bradgate park was a lot of fun. Hopefully if the weather stays good which should be able to go up there lots more this summer.

Anyway,

Later folks!

No comments: