Thursday, June 18, 2009

Almost worth buying just for that

As many readers will know i have been toying on and off with the possibility of buying satnav for my car and whether or not it would be a worthwhile investment. Well one thing that almost and I emphasis almost sold me on one potential sat nav today was that you can now have Homer Simpson as the voice of your satnav one of the clips to show what he sounds like when you have reached your destination says
" You have reached your destination and you can hold your head up high as you are a genius!"

Well one of my day of work remains until the start of my secondment and it's a slightly weird feeling knowing that although I will be travelling into Nottingham for six weeks it won't be to go to the office. But I don't mind as I'm really looking forward to this. I think it's going to be a lot of fun.

I've also finally found some inspiration for my next modelling project which is good. However I still haven't found any inspiration for what to say on Sunday. Hmmmm.... Going to have to ponder on that one.

anyway,

Later folks!

No comments: