Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Owww

One thing I was 'warned' about before I started my secondment was too make sure that I had some nice comfortable shoes as lets face it being on your feet for 7 and a half hours is somewhat different from sitting at a desk in front of a computer.

Still my feet didn't hurt so bad yesterday and they seemed fine today until I sat down on the bus to get back to HQ where I parked the car ( Yes I know it's complicated but it's cheap) and then it was just " Arrgghhhhh who replaced my feet with two feet shaped bits of pain" I am assured that in a few more days that should pass as I start to build up a tolerance.

The other interesting thing ( well it's interesting to me) is that my appertite seems to have disappeared during the day now, I struggled to finish my lunch yesterday and reduced it today by half and still struggled. However I am drinking a lot instead maybe that's because I'm on the move darn near constantly on maybe it's because it is quit close and hot this week whos knows? What I do know is that I'm very grateful for the stores AC.

I'm also having lots of fun as this secondment is proving to be far more of a interesting challenge then I first expected. There's a lot to learn and although it may be easy to do so it will be difficult to master in such a compressed space of time. But I'm looking forward to it.

anyway,

Later folks!

No comments: