Friday, June 05, 2009

I think I prefer the hot Sun

Well it a quite dramatic change to the weather from the rest of the week it started raining round about tea time this evening and hasn't stopped! Thunder and Lightning even started at one point although it only did itonce then stopped pretty quickly so that seemed all a bit pointless really.

Anyway, it's the weekend now so two whole days to myself.

Two interesting things I learnt this week, first if your icelandic you can't have dual citzenship and secondly the choclate toblerone can now be ordered in a 10 pound bar. Now that's not 10 pounds in price, that's 10 pounds in weight. It costs £81 in total, so I guess you need to have a real addition to Toblerone to want to buy that, let alone eat all of it.

I don't know if I mentioned this before but my confirmation for this years national YSA convention ahs come through. It's looking like at this point that it will be a definite repeat of last year's convetion is as much I'll be going by myself. But rest assured that there will be a more then in depth report of the whole convetion as there has been for the last three years.

It's our institute class trip to Preston a week tomorrow which looks like it's going to be very small as most of the class said they won't be coming. It looks like it will be just me and physics in the car there and back. I get the feeling I will probably have to bring in the old " What's said in the car stays in the car rule". Although as the tour is only supposed to go on until mid afternoon there might be time to pop into my old uni on the way back and see what the campus looks like these days.

anyway,

Later folks!

No comments: