Friday, June 26, 2009

Not much else to say

I'm sure any of you who have not been living under a rock or as a hermit in a deep dark cave would have heard about the main news item today, well pretty much everywhere. The death of Michael jackson. Now I'm not going to go on about his life, certain events etc as they will probably be covered in much more and much better detail by those who are better at writing then I am. You have to admit that his music was certainly unique and there will not be another artist like him. I think most people will probably remember where they were when they first heard the news.

I was just backing the car out of the drive this morning and turned the radio on to catch the end of one of his songs. My first thought was, oh there hasn't been a michael jackson song on the radio for sometime and that's quite a old song as well. It was at this point that the presenter came on and gave the news.

It also reminded me about the death of Princess Diana as I remember that well as Tapdance and I were in the car backing out of the drive ( what is it with that driveway, is it fated?) on the way to church and Grumpy had happened to leave the radio on the night before so it came straight on with people talking about the crash.

Asides from that the day has been pretty quiet. Work was good and very fun. I hate to sound like a broken record but I am really enjoying myself ( even if my feet sting) as it's a real challenge.

anyway,

Later folks!

No comments: