Friday, June 12, 2009

Road trip

Well it's off to Preston tomorrow with a stupidly early start for a Saturdy morning ( 7.15am argghhh). Typical the one day of the week I get a lie in and I have to get up early. I wish there was a rule where if you have to get up early on a Saturday for church business you get a bonus lie in on a Sunday as they move all the church services back for you. No ?? Well I can dream can't I?

As I'm out and about tomorrow I took a half day today so we could get the shopping done which was very strange as the market wasn't there. The whole place seemed really empty and quiet. Although the strangest thing of the day was that on the drive home it took nearly a hour due to the traffic. Which seems strange as that means the traffic in the middle of the day is actually heavier then during rush hour. Unless of course it also classifies as a rush hour but would that mean if the middle of the day qualifies as rush hour would the two other rush hours still be rush hours?

That's the sort of question that could make your head explode if you dwell on it for too long.

and here another random question for you. considering what it's used for why is toilet paper so exspensive?

and if case you were wondering where that came from it was one of those random thoughts that popped into my head whilst waiting in the checkout queue.

Anyway,

Later folks!

No comments: