Friday, August 01, 2008

19 days and counting

It's been one of those days today. You know the kind I mean, where it barely seems like you've just got up you blink and it's Lunchtime, you blink again and then it's time to go home. Not that I mind days that pass quickly but when you have a lot to do it gets annoying.

The top secret project has hit a bit of a problem at the moment. Mainly because I'm having to wait on somebody to get back to me, which is rather frustrating but theres not a lot I can do about it.

Well it's the weekend. Two days all to myself. Ah Bliss :-) However I'm not going to just be lazing around doing nothing. Oh no, I've got a lot of reading to do for work. Which is always a fun job even if I never get a credit for it in the books. It's nice to see the finished books and know that I helped to make it get to the standard it is. It did make me think however that maybe I'm one of these people who always work behind the scenes. Maybe I'll never be one of those leaders types who everyone knows, or is highly visable, but one of those hard workers behind the scenes, whose strong, dependable and always there to help.

Anway, only 19 days to my Birthday which in turns means only two weeks to my next Holiday from work ( another full week, and 21 days to conference. I'm hoping this will be a consistantly good month ( I could do with one!)

later folks

No comments: