Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Starting over

You know things aren't going well when your ten minutes into your working day and you want to start over. You know things are really, really not going well when your less then two days into your working week and you want to start the week again.

Suffice to say I've had better weeks and I hope you'll understand if I won't go into any details. What I will say is it's been a hard couple of days and I really hope the week will get better. I'm getting fed up of always trying to do the right thing and getting slammed for it.

Anyway onto better news. The Secret project is once again on themove as I finally have some bits I need to resume work on it. I'm still waiting mind you for that person I was waiting on to get back to me. Well at least I can get on with something now even if it wasn't the thing I was intending to get on with :-)

I've started reading a new history book on the Battle for Stalingrad which is very interesting. It's also proving a nice change from the manuscripts I've been reading at the moment. Not to say that the manuscript are bad it's just nice to read about reality instead of fiction everyonce in a while.

Anyway, that's all for now. I'm off to work on the top secret project which will hopefully help me relax.

I hope :-)

later folks

No comments: