Monday, August 25, 2008

Are you sitting comfortably? then I'll begin.

I'm baccckkkk...... Did you miss me?

Anyway for those readers who might have started reading after last years conference and have no idea what's about to happen, allow me to explain. For the past two years after conference I have written a indepth report of what I got up to whilst at the conference. Be warned this will go on for a while. Use the YSA conference label to see my reports from previous years.

Anyway before I start on this years report I thought I would briefly review my points from the end of last years report.

Take some cordinal and more munchies. Will help with the social aspect of things. I managed this one too. and we all now know Fraggles weakness Mwah, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.

be more tolerent. I think/hope I managed this one.

be more open and talk to new people. The worst they can do is to tell me to sod off.

Get footwear that doesn't collapse on me No sign of damage to my shoes what so ever.Learn to ceroc. Oops didn't manage to to that one.beg,

Good Things :A still healthy appreciation for just how unbelievably cool the Leicester YSA are and I would not change them for anything in the world.

I fulfilled my goal and talked to someone outside of the stakeI took part in all of the activities I could.weekend away from everythinga good oppotunity to recharge the spirtual batteries.

bad things :again I didn't make friends enough with a new person to exchange email or mobile numbers but at least I am making some steps in the right direction.Again I let my shyness over ride some urges to speak to people but it wasn't as bad as last year.lets work on these for next year!

Okay after that brief review it's time to start. And as a warning I'll say now, you will be here sometime...

No comments: