Saturday, March 15, 2008

Yuck

After much consideration I have decided that there is only one word that can describe the weather this afternoon and that is " Yuck". Not highly orginal I know but after a afternoon of grey dull skies and persistant drizzle I really couldn't think of a better word.

Well it's Sunday tomorrow and although I'd like to think that with Bro England on the case I might actually soon get a home teaching list after several months of them not giving me a list, it's hard to remain positive about this. Of course I could be totally surprised and them actually give me a list and a new companion but I guess we'll just have to see what tomorrow brings.

Well shopping was the same old, same old today. Nothing exciting asides from having to queue 20 minutes in Iceland because they only had one till open, on a Saturday no less!

anyway, be sure to tune in tomorrow same geek time, same geek channel for hopefully some slightly more interesting stories.

later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm finally reading your blog, it's very entertaining. Hope you have a lovely weekend. See you soon, Sophie

Saxon said...

hey Sophie,erh sorry Traveller glad you got round to visiting.