Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Well he's going to be in the doghouse for a loonngggtime

Well I saw a interesting story in the news today about a man who is going to be in the doghouse for a longtime and will prove that some men can sleep through anything. A Man slept through his wife giving birth in the bathroom and was eventually only woken after by the babys cries after the mother bought the baby into the bedroom. Even then it took five minutes before he woke up. So at least thats a story most married men can try using if they ever get into trouble with the wifes, " Well at least I didn't sleep through you being in labour" Of course if you do try and use this as a excuse don't blame me if you get into a lot of trouble...

Well the kids were still off so it meant a clear run into work, Yah! However it wasn't a especially fast run into work as I did get stuck in a 10 car queue behind what seemed like the worlds slowest tractor. Why is it farmers seem to insist on moving tractors during rush hour anyway.

Work wasn't as bad as I feared but not as good as I hoped for. Still I was able to work my way through most of the pile of work which had accumulated which wasn't too bad and the day passed pretty quickly. Well either that or the fumes from industrial glue the builders were using was having a greater effect on us then we realised. Apparently the real fun begins tomorrow with all of the hammering and sawing as they start to put the wall up. Oh joy, maybe I can find some excuses to have meetings outside of the office!

Anyway I'm still busy painting my new models. I realised I have a lot less time then I thought to paint the things, so it's going to be a bit of rush to get enough of them finished in time to use.

so later everyone,

same geek channel tomorrow, same geek life

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My husband could never sleep through my labor...I should teach that lady how to scream for the next time.

You better show pics of your models.

Saxon said...

I will post some pics when their finished.

Apparently the guy said he was aware of her screaming, but he just though the screams were part of th dream he was having.... he must have some weird dreams