Monday, March 03, 2008

One of dem days

First off, quote of the day from a customer;

" Ah, the Internet. Makes you look twice the fool in half the time –"

Well it's hard to argue with this statement, especially after some of the emails I have to answer. Yes it's a Monday which as some of you are well aware is my least favourite day of the week. Well fortuantely for once my hopes were actually fulfilled and I did have a fairly quiet day. Well apart from a few last minute questions about a competition we've been running. Aparently there also going to be building that wall in the office fairly soon which will probably mean a big change around. Not that we know what that change around will be yet. Based on the last move we'll probably find out what the plan the day before :-) Oh well at least the planning is consistant.

We had chops for dinner which was a nice change. Although grumpy still serves sprouts with baked potatos for some reason. I don't think I'll ever understand some of the choices he makes for dinner but he is the cook so I suppose I shouldn't argue.

It was YSA FHE tonight. Again. In fact it doesn't seem like more then 2 weeks since we had the last one. Oh wait it is only two weeks since we last had one :-) As per usual it was at Engineseers. Black Widow was nowhere to be seen so I guess he was at work. Physics taught the lesson complete with his own unique humour, so it was pretty fun. He served a mission in France, so can speak french (well d'uh!) but is now teaching himself chinese. Using a french to chinese phrase book. This guy is so much smarter then me!

Anyway I've been checking out Photoshops new website (i'll be updating the link on the blog roll for him) which has some interesting links to other members blogs so I will probably be updating my blogs read list with some new blogs shortly.

Anyway,

later!

4 comments:

Lesley-Ann said...

Hey who is this? You left a comment on by blog about the earthquake and i'm not sure who you are!

Unknown said...

lesley-ann must be a new blogger.

Unknown said...

People are SOOOO smart...I can barely wrap my finger around English and British English! :)

Saxon said...

well I'm trying to learn American. :-)