Friday, March 28, 2008

tis the two days of rest

It's the weekend, again but I don't knw if it's because it's been one of those weeks it's very hard to raise any enthusiasm about it. Maybe it's it's also to do with the fact I have no money till next week. Arggghhhhh!!

Oh well, at least I'll have money again next week.

They've got the basic framework for all of the walls put up now for the new people moving in. They'll be putting the panels up next, which hopefully won't take htem too much longer as the hammering and sawing is starting to get somewhat annoying.

But thats work and I guess I should try and avoid thinking about that till Monday and concentrate on the weekend. I'll probably spent most of my time doing nothing constructive but at the very least thats means I'm consistant. :-)

later!

No comments: