Saturday, March 08, 2008

Twas a somewhat dark and a little bit stormy night

Well it looks like the bad weather might be starting a little early as it was quite windy and wet earlier on tonight. However that seems to have died down and it's calm. A little too calm if you ask me, I think it is very much the stereotypical calm before the storm. Weathermen have actually advised people to stay in tomorrow night and not to make any unecessary journeys. So that puts paid to going to the CES broadcast tomorrow night. I'm going to follow the experts advice on this one. Better safe then sorry as the saying goes.

Well shopping was the same old, same old. Asides from it being a little bit cheaper then usual as Grumpy wants to go out for lunch tomorrow as it's his Birthday. I know it's a Sunday but it's only once a year and it is his birthday.

Talking of Sundays, anybody want to take a bet that I'll get a hometeaching list tomorrow? No? yeah me neither.

later!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet you won't! ;)

Saxon said...

yeah it was a safe bet wasn't it?