Sunday, March 23, 2008

Wherefore are thou hometeaching list?

Now I would say that this is getting beyond a joke but we passed that point long, loonnnggg ago. For those of you who haven't guessed, another Sunday has come and gone, another sunday without a hometeaching list.

In the news today, a psychiatrist has claimed that internet addiction is a serious public health problem and should be recognised as a clincial disorder. Great, so we now all have an excuse next time someone accuses you of spending too much time on the internet :-)

Well it's strange to know that I don't have to get up for work tomorrow and don't have to go back to Tuesday. Yah! Of course this does mean that when I go back on Tuesday I will have 5 days worth of emails to do instead of the usual 3 but not much I can do about that until Tuesday, so I'm gonna try not to think about that.

I spent a large portion of the afternoon sticking some models together. I'm going to try to work through what I've got before I get anymore. It's going to be interesting to see if I can stick to that. I was a ble to give Photoshop's lad some models to help start off his collection. See another potential member of the geek order.

Yes everyone, Come to the geek side!..... we have cookies :-)


Tune in tomorrow, same geek channel, same geek life,

later!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Photoshop's lad is indeed grateful and has hardly stopped pouring over the Codex: Eldar since he got home - trying to work out exactly what you gave him. He is very pleased. Thanks again.

Rhonda said...

Well, now I have an excuse... not to mention a possibility at all kinds of government "free money" handouts to treat my "disorder!"

Oh yippy.

Anonymous said...

how long is it you have been without your home teaching list? You blog it EVERY week! Can you not just make one up and just add random people from the phone book or something?

Unknown said...

surprise surprise!

Saxon said...

I'm glad he's enjoying it Dan.

Saxon said...

Indeed rhonda we now all have a excuse. whether or not anyone will accept it is another matter :-)

Saxon said...

I don't know drat I've lost count as to how long it's been. and I'm afriad that it's not as simple as making my own up. If only!

Saxon said...

I see you were as surprised as I was alice :-)