Thursday, March 27, 2008

Haven't they got something else they can be doing?

Asides from bugging me. Yes geek fans I have one of those incredibily frustrating days at work which was totally a catch 44 situation. It's like a catch 22 situation only twice as bad. As much as I like school Holidays and the clear roads into work that result I will for one be heartly glad when the kids go back to school and have something else to do with their time.

I did realise at work that I still haven't got my tankard for being thre for five years. Hmm I just hope that it's not going to turn up at the same time as my home teaching list otherwise I might be waiting a while for it.

Well only one more day until the weekend, yahh! Of course it's a light shop weekend again as I don't get paid to next week boo! And of course I need to think about putting the car in for a service shortly, which is always worrying as historically I tend not to have the best of luck when my cars have been serviced. The garage has a worrying tendancy to find things wrong!

tune in tomorrow folks, same geek life, same geek station

later!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope that goes ok with the car...It is so nerve wracking to have a car that needs to be fixed.

Saxon said...

I hope it goes alright too!