Sunday, September 27, 2009

You miss one day

well the day started a lot earlier then I liked my Sundays to start. 6am to be honest a time that only crazy people ( or parents of young children should have to see). However I failed to anticipate just how cold it would be at that time in the morning as after a quick shower I suddenly found myself shivering so badly I had to quickly jump back into bed again to warm up.

Driving up to the event in the car was a lot nicer plus it was nice to get a lie in, so we felt very relaxed and calm as we got there.

It was also a very fun day overall, busy as hell but that happens even year.

Getting home was equally as easy and quick so I found myself back here earlier then I had expected, ready to have a nice easy evening.

There's that saying that nobody expects the spanish inquisition! Which is true, you also never expect your hometeachers to do their visit for October before October even starts!

I didn't know whether to be amused or annoyed that they hadn't noticed I wasn't there today. Although to be fair he did admit that he had assumed I was there as the ward bulletin had been distrubuted. When I explained that I had gotten someone to do it for me and always made sure I had 'cover' if I wasn't there he seemed surprised. No idea why though.

They also told me that I had missed the 'excitment' today as both the 1st and 2nd counselors on the bishopric had been released as well as the ward securtary and totally new people called instead. It wasn't a case of the 2nd counselor being released then recalled as the 1st etc. The Bishop's still the same though.

Anyway it's Monday tomorrow which means the start of a new week and all of the usual oppotunities that it will bring.

Later folks.

No comments: