Friday, September 04, 2009

Well at least the Meerkat has gone away

As all those of you who read yesterdays post will know I've had the catchphrase from the meerkat adverts stuck in my head for the last few days and was unable to get rid of it. Well I did managed to get rid of it today.

Hurray!!

Well not quite as something else replaced it. Now I have no idea why this popped into my head or why, but the meerket slogan
" Now we fix problem with new computermabob"

has been replaced with the theme tune to the Captain planet cartoon. I can barely even remember anything about the cartoon so quite why I can remember the theme tune so clearly is anyone's guess!

Well autumn seems to have arrived and we're only four days into September. How do I know this? Well it's been raining a whole lot and when I woke up this morning and got out of bed I actually shivered. Yes it was that cold I shivered and we're only four days into September. I couldn't help but wonder if this is a portent for us having a nasty winter?

Talking of things nasty I'm starting to get the feeling that we're about to get a nasty rain shower again because as I write this I can see a thick black band of cloud rolling in quite fast. Sort of like the effect's independence day when the aliens arrive minus the fire, flames, generally unkind blowing up of cities oh and of course minus the aliens as well.

I've finally got round to looking through the last of the photos I took at conference. I took a looottttttt!! of the darn things. I've also been posting them on facebook to the conference YSA group as it's fun to share them. Plus it makes you feel important to have your mail box full of emails for once as people request to tag the pics.

They've already set up a facebook group for next years conference. Although a rumour is already making the rounds that this year was the last conference. Of course there's nothing to back this rumour up but you know what the internets like. It's on the internet so it must be true!

anyway,

Later folks!

No comments: