Thursday, September 10, 2009

In case like me you missed this one

Somebody pointed out today that yesterday was a special date in the sense of it will be the last time that all three parts of the date will be in matching single digits i.e. 9/9/9 until the 1st January 2101 I.e. 1/1/1.

Okay not a terribly interesting fact I know and I’m sure that you were all getting along fine without knowing that but now you do : - ) So your lives are complete. Or completer oh wait look I’m rambling again.

I had one of those, "I really don’t want to get up" moments this morning, but that soon past as my attention was switched to something else, when I managed to hit my foot on the wall as I was still half asleep. Much cursing ( albeit as quietly as possible so I didn’t wake up Grumpy or Owen)

It was also pretty cold as I had to put the heater on in the car when I first started out so I think I’ll be starting to wear jumpers again fairly shortly. Although we are fairly certain we should still get one very got day of the year. Said day will be later this month when that magical time of the year where I get to see that 5am on a Sunday morning actually exists rolls round yet again.

Random fact of the day for you, I have dealt with over 60000 emails whilst working in my current job.

Wall E’s evil twin brother (see last post) is about to receive another ‘brother’ as the next Killa Kan is about to roll out of the Meks workshop ( aka my desk).

I’m more feeling the urge right now to have a clear out rather then be creative. I just seem to keep switching moods right night now for some reason

I suppose the problem is that I’m sort of it a ‘quiet period’ right now. Conference has been and gone and the start of institute is still a couple of weeks away and not to sound big headed but I’ve got the processes of my other ‘callings’ locked down pretty well so they pose very little in the way of a challenge. And I’m one of these people who need a challenge or at least something to occupy my mind. I could certainly never be one of these people who stay at home all day. I’d go nuts, or nuttier, or even more nutty depending on your opinion : - )

Once institute starts I’m sure I’ll get a lot of challenges or ‘opportunities coming my way’. I already have some ideas scribbled down for the year, I guess time will tell if the ideas are clever or if I’ve just thought of some rather stupid things and just not realised.

`anyway,

Later folks,

No comments: