Monday, September 28, 2009

Oh so not good

It took me a mere one hour 20 minutes to get home this evening. That's right over a freaking hour! As once again a single accident managed to more or less lock every major route around Nottingham. The traffic report on the radio was so long I started to wonder if they had considered listing the roads not at a standstill! It would have been quicker.


It was busy as work today but also a bit odd in that " It's the day after the big event we spent weeks preparing for and it's now come and gone" kind of way. If that makes any sense whatsoever.


The first episode of that news series Flash forward was on tonight. It was good and it seems to have the potential of being really good and a 'must watch' series. It's got some good talent in it as well. Hopefully they won't try to be too clever leading to the story getting massively complicated and collapsing under it's own weight. Ala "lost".

I've started my new modelling project, pictures to follow. It's proving to be more of a challenge then I expected which is good as I have been looking for a challenge but also a little bit frustrating as it has been a long while since I've had a challenge like this.

anyway,

Later folks.

No comments: