Saturday, September 19, 2009

Can't make it's mind up

In another one of those twists that the weather seems to have come so fond of recently the day started cloudy before quickly brightening up into a very sunny day with very blue clear skies before one again coming very cloudy but remained fairly warm. It seemed to random it almost seemed like it was summer again :-)

Every shop I passed that sold books had huge displays about the new Dan Brown novel although none of them were beating asda's price which is supposed to be absurdly low. I have tried reading one of his books but unusally for me stopped reading it as I didn't find it interesting in the slightist.

Grumpy and I decided this afternoon that we would brave going to Ikea on a Saturday! And if that wasn't shocking enough we went by ourselves! Yes two men went to buy stuff at Ikea without Female assistance!! Tha almost sounds like a plot for a movie. Well it would make more sense then Mega shark versus Giant octopus.

CES Broadcast tomorrow night which should be fun especially as we get the new coursebooks for this years brand new book of mormon course. We are still very low on numbers though of people who have confirmed that they will be coming to Institute, we have less then a third of Nottinghams class size so far. Still I refuse to be disheartened ( at least not yet :-) I know there's more YSA out there we just gotta find them and get them to come.

I'm contining to slowly get through the pile of church DVDs that multi-task sent me. I've watched Singles ward 2 and really wasn't impressed, I thought the first one was much better. The second one well they seemed to have tried to be to clever by making one of the characters from the first filmmaking a film about the events in the first film in the second film. Self parody is a dangerous thing if you don't get it right. Well so far Singles Ward is my favourite, Mobsters and Mormons second and Singles ward 2 third.

anyway,

Later folks

No comments: