Friday, September 11, 2009

What to do, what to do?

Well once again Friday has rolled around which means it's the end of another week, which also means that I get two whole days to myself. To quote Homer " Woo Hoo!"

Now I've found myself with a whole heap of unexpected DVD's to watch as Tap Dance popped by last night to drop off some mormon film DVD's ( singles ward, baptists at the Barbacue, Last day of themonth to name a few) which had been sent down by my sister Multi-task as I had mentioned in one of my posts about conference ( if you haven't read my in depth conference report go now!) that I didn't really know anything about mormon films and hadn't seen one before.

Now I have a whole bunch to watch! Which should prove to be fun. I just don't know where to start.

Asides from watching DVD's my main plan of the weekend is to have a clear out as I have waaayyy too much junk and it's way past time for another clear out otherwise at the rate I'm going I'll probably won't be able to see my bed let alone get in there. I do not have a large room..

I've also been busy today doing some more planning for Institute, I think my ideas are good. I hope my ideas are good but as the saying goes no plan survives first contact with the enemy....
which is probably the worse saying I could have chosen when it comes to describing institute but there you go. We're also doing a brand new Book of Mormon course this year which should be interesting.

Theres a lot of ward activities going on this weekend to celebrate the 40th aniversary of our ward. There's a dance tomorrow night, a munch and mingle after church on Sunday and a fireside about the wards history on Sunday evening. Which should be quite interesting as there will probably be lots of photos from when the chapel was constructed. I don't know if they'll have any photos from when the chapel was set on fire by arsonists and the Family history centre was destroyed though although there was a lot of stuff in the paper about it. Oh well I guess we'll see on Sunday night.

anyway,

Later folks.

No comments: