Saturday, September 05, 2009

More then a little annoying I gotta say

As regular readers will know I appreciate my Saturday morning lie-ins as it's the only day of the week where I get to choose what time I wake up. Monday to Friday the time I get up is dictated by Work, Sundays well it's church. But on Saturdays I'm in charge.

Which is why I was less then impressed to be woken up early this morning by out next door neighbour who for some reason known only to himself decided to start doing some DIY in his back garden using what sounded like the Worlds loudest drill!

Suffice to say I was not in the best of moods whilst eating breakfast this morning.

Still I soon cheered up as I realised today was Space hulk Day. See my previous post here in case you missed it and have no idea what I'm gibbering about. Yes I have my copy of this game and I'm currently working my way through the nice shiny new models. I might even post a couple of photos of some if anyones interested.

I also finally managed to get hold of the first season of chuck on DVD today which I was quite hapy about as I've been struggling to find it and it's one of my favourite tv shows right now. Yep a TV Show about a geek who becomes a spy and the girl. Can't for the life of me see what about that show caught my attention :-)

I also got a book called 'Flood', it's a sci-fish disaster/post apocolyptic kind of novel. The plot basically is that sea levels starting rising around the world and don't stop.

Church tomorrow and it seems like it's been a lot longer then two weeks since I've been in Loughborough. Heck even the events of conference which was only last weekend seem like a long time ago.

oh Big brother ended last night and 99.9% of the population say " Huh that was still on?"

Later folks

No comments: