Tuesday, September 29, 2009

You can find all sorts

I think most people have had a look at Ebay at some point, if not actually used it. It's amazing what you can find on there. Cd,s Dvds, computer, clothes, cars, former world war two prisoner of war camp.

No I am not making that last one up.

According to the news today the owners of a world war two prisoner of war camp are putting it up for sale on ebay for a cool 1 million pounds. So if you have the cash why not? It would make a great talking point at your next social and lets face it, if your trying to keep up with the joneses it's unlikely that they'll be able to beat you on that one.

There were some also quite frankly bizare scenes in the news today with pictures of mel gibson running along with a puppet of a beaver on his hand. Apparently he hadn't finally snapped but was rather filming scenes for his new movie called " The beaver" where he plays a depressed man who believes his beaver puppet is real, apparently it's supposed to be his 'come back' film. Now I have to admit when I first saw this I did double check the date as I wondered if I had missed several months and not realised we were back to April 1st.

Well it's our second class in this years institute class tomorrow. I'm really hoping that we'll stay at the numbers we had last week if not improve as the students are back. We're still quite some way behind Nottingham stake who had a whopping 51 people turn up for their first class.

We're also planning a wide game on Friday night at the P's before they move to America. So lets see that will be a bunch of YSA, running around in woods, in the dark. Why do I have the horrible feeling that might not end well.

anyway,

Later folks.

No comments: