Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Well that's nice and clear

I was just starting to write todays post when Grumpy poked his head round the corner of the door
" There's something wrong with the TV"
" What?" I asked
" Well I think I pressed something and the fuzzy thing came on and I don't want that but don't know how to make the fuzzy thing go away. How do I fix it?"

You'll be unsurprised to hear that I had to go and have a look at the TV as his explanation of the problem wasn't altogether clear.

Although to be fair he has a long day as he had to get up before I did this morning as he was off out.

There was a news item in the paper today about Jonah lomu a former new zealand rugby player. We once had a Elder who used to be his training partner come round for dinner. Tap dance and Grumpy were going out but we discovered that the Elders after having parked up on the drive behind our car had locked their keys inside their car and didn't have a spare. Whilst we were debating what to do the Elder who was the training partner simply went to their car, lifted the back up, pulled the car into the road ( with the handbrake still on) waited for us to back our car out and then pushed their car back onto the drive and barely broke a sweat whilst doing so!

Well Institute starts tomorrow which should be a lot of fun. But if anything does go wrong I'll just blame it on the person in charge.

Oh wait that's me, D'oh!

I was amused to see that two organisations in the USA are actually arguing over who was responsible for the most complaints over a episode of family guy. It is like a status symbol " We can get the most amount of people to complain about something which quite likely less then a third of them actually saw?"

I was also amused to see that more people were bothered about the fact that Chas and Dave have spilt up then the news about the Sugababes changing their line up yet again. Although more people probably know who Chas and Dave were and what their songs were.

anyway,

Later folks

No comments: