Friday, September 18, 2009

Conkers in spaacccee.....

Okay I'll admit that the title doesn't make much sense but I wanted to see if I could fit 'sppaacceee' in a blog post title three days in a row.

My game of conkers today did not go well. Not only did I display a apalling lack of hand eye co-ordination, I lost! So I don't go through to the second round and got my conker totally smashed. My only real point of consolation is that my opponent managed to inflict significant damage to their own conker taking mine out so the chances of them winning in round two is very, very small.

Random fact for you, tomorrow is international talk like a pirate day.

I've finished having another clear out of my bookshelves, which as people will know is always a painful experience as I really, really do not like to get rid of things. Still I have done it now and the shelves look a lot more tidy much to Grumpys delight.

Autumn is certainly here as it's now dark outside and it's only 7.40pm. Still on the plus side at least when institute starts again I won't have to make long trips into leicester at night as classes will be in Loughborough. I'm also hoping that once institiute gets going again we can get some activities going as I've spent far too many Friday nights in over the past few weeks!

Anyway,

Later folks!

No comments: