Saturday, September 26, 2009

Twas the night before the event

and all through the house
not a creature was stiring
apart from saxon who was going hyperactive and bouncing off the walls.

Yes with the event tomorrow for work that I have to go and well work at I'm finding myself ever so slightly hyperactive this evening. Why? Well I'm not too sure but I always tend to feel like this when I know that I have to get up a lot earlier then usual. I don't know if it's nervousness, i.e worrying that I might oversleep or just my way of getting myself ready for the challenge ahead.

I've been trying to put some of that hyperactive energy by spending a large chunk of the afternoon cleaning, generally trying to set things right and singing along tunelessly to whatever was on the radio. Wait wasn't going to add that last part, oh well.

I got the shopping done this morning in short order. I also went and got my hair cut as well as to be honest it urgently needed to be done. However on reflection I realised that if you think about it, it's surprisingly exspensive for what you have done (£8 now). Because your essentially paying to loose something aren't ya?

I watched another one of the church films last night. The RM. Overall I wasn't keen on it, although I did find the bits where he's trying to teach the EQ lesson and talk about hometeaching really funny because to quote homer simpson " It's funny because it's true!"

anyway,

Later folks.

No comments: