Thursday, September 17, 2009

Coke Can in spaccceee.....

Right now a really long way over our heads a brand new supply vehicle is arriving at the International space station on it's maiden flight. Now it's all very impressive technologically and a tremendous achievement for all the engineers involved etc but everytime I look at the thing it reminds me of a coke can. They built a spacecraft that looks like a giant coke can! I wonder how long it will be before coke try to sponser one of the missions!

a unofficial league has started at work. Not a league for computer games, tabletop gaming, cards or even fantasy football. No, it's for conkers! We've started a conker league, which is actually proving to be quite fun. My first match is tomorrow and if I win I progress to round two if I don't win well I won't. As you can imagine there are lots of bragging rights to play for :-)

As I've mentioned before ( and you'll know these if you've paid attention) I used to use google analytics to see if I was getting any visitors here. Well I've recently been trying out statcounter to see what else I could see infomation wise about my readership. Interestlingly enough I seem to be popular in Brighton with at least three seperate vistors from there, but anyway the best two blogs for sending vistors my way are Scullys basement office and Sian's Guildsguild . If you haven't read either of their blogs I would suggest you go and have a read as their really quite good ( plus one good turn deserves another. They send visitors my way it's only fair I send some back :-)

Plus if any of you who blog want to point my people my way so you can shamelessly steal top place for referring visitors please feel free ( Okay I know, I know that was shamless).

Well it's one more day to the weekend.

Later folks!

2 comments:

Scully said...

And here I thought no one read my blog!

Saxon said...

well somebody must be as I'm getting several hits coming from your blog and I'm fairly certain it's not just you because as far as I know you can't be at both sides of the country and in another country at the same time.

Install Statcounter or google anayltics on your blog. It's a great way of cheering yourself up when your not getting comments as you can still see your getting visitors