Friday, January 09, 2009

Well at least their right sometimes

It's Friday. Yaah! Which means it's the end of another week and two whole days to myself which is always nice, plus I actually have a plan to do something constructive this weekend.

No really I will!

The weathermen have forcast that the weather is supposed to be getting milder this weekend.

Ha!

I'll just say that again Ha!

I say Ha as it actually got icey this evening for the first time in three days, so quite how this is the weather getting milder I have no idea. In fact it got so icey it was starting to freeze inside the windscreen as well as the outside. This did of course mean that after cleaning the outside I had to wait for the inside to defrost, mainly by running the heaters at maximum hoping that the window would clear soon and the car would heat up so I won't be freezing and if the worse did happen and I did freeze hopefully I would freeze in a dignified postion.

Walkers are releasing some new flavour crisps which are the result of a competition to find a 'new flavour. Apparently these six flavours will be on sale until May when there will be a vote to see which one is kept as part of the range for good. The flavours are Chilli and Chocolate, Crispy Duck with Hosin sauce, Fish and Chips, Builders breakfast, Onion bhaji and last but by no means least Cajun Squirrel. Walkers say the competition proved a great insight int the snack tastes of Britain. I say it also provided a far too scarily in depth look into the psyches of some parts of britain.

Barack obama will be appearing in a special edition Spider-man comic which will be released next week, where spider man will save the day after a imposter tries to take obamas place during his inauguration. It seems a little odd but I'm sure copies of this comic will start going for stupid prices on ebay very quickly!

The winner of todays " I've obivousily got far too much free time" is the person who has written up the entire plotline of the new version of Battlestar galactica in the form of Facebook status updates. Yes it is probably totally crazy but it will probably be read by a heck of a lot of people.

anyway,

Later folks!

No comments: