Thursday, January 01, 2009

New Year, New Beginnings, Same Old Breakfast

Well I suppose that will only be on the 1st January 2010 that we will truly be able to offer a indepth judgement to 2009 and whether or not it was successful or even different in relation to 2008. However the 1st January 2009 started off pretty much the same to most mornings in 2008 with Marmite on toast for breakfast. I did probably spend far too much time pondering whether or not I should try variying my breakfasts a bit more by eating more ceral, but in my defence I really didn't have anything better to do while the toast was doing :-)

After some ponderings I have decided on a new set of resoultions for 2009. And in the same way as last year I will reveal them partly because I needed something to blog about today and partly if I don't write them down I'll probably forget.
  1. Exercise more
  2. Loose some weight
  3. Keep making at least one blog post for every day I am able to do so.
  4. Make another new friend
  5. Learn a new skill
  6. Finish the project I have had lying around for a while now which is called " Hecate" ( I will reveal more if anyone is interested)
  7. Have a good honest clear out of all my belongings and try to get rid of anything I don't really need anymore.

So admitally there are three less resolutions then last year but I think I have a good chance of keeping the ones I have set for myself so I can class them all as successes by the end of the year.

Asides from that I haven't got up to much today. Boring I know but hey it's a holiday so I can kick back and relax if I want too. I know it's not that constructive but it's still fun.

Later folks:-)

No comments: