Monday, January 26, 2009

Time flies

Well it's almost the end of January, already! Where has the time gone? It seems like only yesterday it was new years eve.

Well this morning started how most Mondays do, with much grumbling and the wishing that I could have just five more minutes in bed. Still that's never a good plan to have five extra minutes as if I stay in bed there's always a chance I'll go back to sleep then that extra five minutes would turn into an extra half an hour then I would really be in trouble :-)

There was then the Monday morning traffic which seemed to be in line with how most people feel on a Monday morning. Very slloowww. Still if there is one advantage to sitting in traffic it does give you more time to wake up.

Work was very busy as it always is on a Monday. Still I was able to get most of it out the way which I was quite pelased with as that should give me more time to work on two of my projects for the rest of this week and hopefully ( touch wood) get them more or less finished before I go on Holiday.

Anyway,

Later folks!

No comments: