Monday, January 19, 2009

How do they come up with this stuff?

Apparently according to 'experts'( not that I can for the life of me imagine how someone becomes an expert on this) today is supposed to be the most depressing day of the year. How they figure that out I have no idea but I guess that's today random fact for you all :-)

and if experts said so it must be true :-)

The rain was back this morning, really dreary heavy rain which was really depressing in it's monotony. Just the thing you need for a Monday morning when your trying to wake up and wondering if it really was a good plan to totally cut out all caffine!

Right ehh, sorry about that. In case you hadn't guessed it was really, really was one of those mornings.

And then I got to work, where I was proven wrong in the sense of describing last week busy as it got really, really, really, really, really, really..... ( you get the idea) busy today. It was also one of those kind of busys where times flies. It felt like I got to my desk logged in, started work, then it was Lunchtime all of a sudden.

We had YSA FHE tonight which in a change was actually all sports which we went up and played at the chapel. There was a game was a rather odd version of netball mixed with marking styles take nfrom basketball, dodgeball and hockey. Admitally I might have looked like an idea running around the hall, esapecially in the first game when it order to make it obivous one of the girls bought out a load of headbands from her bag and insisted we wear them. Quite what she was doing with that many headbands in her bag I have no idea. Still it was a lot of fun, even if chemistry demonstrated a knack for throwing a spong football surprisingly hard. I do have a few pics. I'll post them tomorrow.

Anyway,

Later folks!

2 comments:

Scully said...

I think this is the day when all your credit card statements from Christmas come due. Hence the depressing day.

Saxon said...

possibly, I didn't think of it like that :-)