Sunday, January 18, 2009

All is calm

Well the weather had calmed down somewhat by this morning with Blue skys and sun once again although it did rain more or less all night.

However Grumpy got up just before I left for church to ask if I could quickly take Owen out as he was feeling unwell. In fact Grumpys been in bed pretty much all day. So I did have to quickly taken owen out on the green, once again extremely overdressed as I had already put my suit on by this point. That's two weeks I've been overdressed for doing something on a Sunday. I wonder if something will crope up next week because as they say things usually happen in threes :-)

Tap Dance came over mid afternoon to help take Owen out. She also found a tennis ball for him to play with which he thought was the best game ever especially when he figured out if he bought it back we would throw it for him again! Of course with so much rain last night, Owen ended up pretty much caked head to foot in mud, which meant we had to clean him off outside before we could let him in, which he thought was also an incredibily fun game.

Work tomorrow, so there will be a fun week of oppotunities again. Still one of the most tedious tasks for the month is now out of the way as I did that last week so hopefully I will have time to start a couple of new projects this week.

I hope!

Anyway,

Later folks!

No comments: