Thursday, July 24, 2008

Too darn hot

I don't know what it is about the English but we never seem to be satisfied with the weather. I nthe winter we moan if it doesn't snow, we moan if it does. We moan if it rains, we moan if it doesn't. We say we'd like nice sunny hot weather. We get it and spend our time moaning that it's too hot and we wish it could be cooler.

Yes as you may have guessed it's been a very hot day and like most people after spending weeks moaning about rain I start moaning that we actually get Sun and it's warm. Mind you I probably wouldn't have minded as much if it was the weekend, but c'est la vie I guess.

We seem to have finally solved the problem of getting Owen to stay quiet through the night. We've found if we leave the doors open so he can wander through the House he's much happier as he can come upstairs where we are and he hasn't gnawed the kitchen door since. Which has helped cheer Grumpy up.

Only one more day to go until the weekend. And only two more days to go until I have to give my talk. Eeekk! I'm really not looking forward to doing this. I don't know what it is but I get really nervous whenever I have to get up there.

It also seems that I'm goign to conference by myself as Engineseer isn't going and I've heard nothing from Fraggle. Oh well, maybe this will help me meet some new people. I hope!

anyway that's all for now. I've got to help grump with some sorta techy things.

later folks!

No comments: