Friday, July 18, 2008

That Friday feeling

I'm pleased to report that Owen is still improving. He waited until 6.20am this morning before he started barking and thus woke me up. Hopefully if he keeps going at this rate he shouldn't wake me up before my alarm. That could be a slightly vain hope but I'm trying to be positive.

I also got a nice surprise when I stopped to get some petrol on the way into work. The price had gone down. That's right it had atually gone down. Only by one pence mind you but every little helps.

It was also a slightly strange day at work. I suppose the best way to describe it is that everybody had that 'Friday feeling', I'm sure you all know exactly what I mean.

At least I hope so as I have no idea how to explain it:-)

Well it's the weekend, time for the usual weekly shopping at Iceland tomorrow. I hope they haven't put anymore prices up. Things are exspensive enough right now as it is.

I finally have the first bits I need to start working on my 'top secret project' and no I still can't tell you what it is. But I will let you know as soon as I can.

Asides from that it seems like it's going to be a fairly quiet weekend which should hopefully help me with ym Talk for next Sunday. I'm having a bit of a mental block at the moment and I'm not getting very far with it. Here's hoping it disappears soon, otherwise I might be standing there with nothing to say for ten minutes!

anyway,

later folks!

No comments: