Sunday, July 13, 2008

feeling sleepy

It was a case of throwing myself out of bed this morning otherwise I wasn't sure I would get up as I felt if I stayed in bed for more then a minute I would probably go back to sleep.

There weren't as many people as usual at Church today as Engineseer and I were actually able to get a seat in the chapel rather then the lounge. I suppose people might just be starting to go off on their Holidays. I wish I could afford to go on Holiday.

People actually took some of the Bulletins today and they weren't covered up by a bag or thrown on the floor. So I'm choosing to see that as progress :-)

Asides from that it's been a pretty quiet day. I've been doing some reading, some painting and a bit fo clearing up trying to get the house ready for Owen who may be arriving either tomorrow or Tuesday. It depends on a number of things.

Monday tomorrow. Time for another week of Week. Here's hoping it will be an easy one.

later folks.

No comments: